Wednesday, July 1, 2009

back on the Roller Coaster

my dear angel friends...sorry, I took a week off from the world and spent it at the local hospital. Not a bad place to be when you can't stop barfing & are totally open to "Better Living with Modern Chemicals"..plenty of great pain meds, lol. Am glad to report i got better in time to come home in time for the weekend. Jenni has been here so I'm being looked after by a wondrful father/daughtr team :-) Max & Chelsea are off to NYC for a much needed "get out of town" trip, hope they have a blast in the big city ;-))) Tests this afternoon show the cancer is still moving around my spinal fluid a bit so I've got loads of pain meds & ster0oids for the weekend and plenty of firewo0rks to help our NewlyWeds celebrate their FIRST anniversary! Next week we'll start again with a whole new procdure & set of drugs...but for now , please rest with me and I'll keep you posted next week PLEASE imagine that yo9u are gettting wondrful hand lettered thank yu cards for all my amazing mail that has been entertaining my family, neighbors, and hopsital staff!

doodles of big hugs ((((*)))))

3 comments:

Dorian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorian said...

Hey Ann! Sorry, i'm cruddy at the mechanics of leaving comments, as you can tell from my first botched effort. I'd say i'm a technophobe, but i'm not, I just suck at it, lol. Anyways, hooray for family support teams:) It's great knowing that there are people out there you can always rely on. I'm sure the young ones will have a ball in New York. It's like another world there, different even from most big cities. Of course the Rockville/Gaithersburg area is nothing to sneeze at! Fireworks coming up...ah, pretty explosions!
Dad and I will be going to the annual Bay Quarter 4th of July potluck-pyrotechnics fest. It should be fun, I realized a couple of days ago that it's been quite some time since I saw any! I hope you guys have a wonderful Independence Day. Doodles of hugs back atcha, and lot's of love. My thoughts and prayers are always with you and yours. I miss you guys!

Love,
Dorian

teri said...

Mz Ann.. YOU are such an inspiration to all of us. I thank God for you everyday! Sending prayers of strength for you through your battle..

love, teri